My name is Ken Adler
and I am a
buyer's agent. You may be wondering:
What is a buyer's agent, and why
should I have one?
If you're looking to buy a new home,
the agent that is listing the seller's home represents the seller and
is being paid by the seller. Even if you agree to let
the agent represent you, do you really believe the agent will have
your best interests in mind? Whether you are a first
time home buyer or not, I can help.
Using a buyer's
agent does not cost you, the buyer, anything as the
commission paid to a buyer's agent is ALSO paid by the seller.
By using me as your Buyer's Agent, you will
1. A dedicated and experienced professional that has your interests in mind.
2. Someone who will find properties
that meet your customized search criteria.
3. A personal coordinator for your
4. A professional negotiator that will
work to secure the best price possible.
5. Help with all documents that need to be completed.
6. An expert in financing options.
7. A local market report describing the conditions and attributes of the
8. Negotiation of any repairs that must be made for
compliance and beyond.
I specialize in the following areas:
Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach,
Palos Verdes, Gardena, Lomita, and Rolling Hills
OK - So what do you do next?
It's easy. Complete the short
form below and you will receive a customized report, daily, of
properties that meet your search requirement - FREE! If you'd like to call me
immediately, my number is